Male kunekune pigs x 3 Need a new home West Yorkshire

Pauline

Male kunekune pigs x 3 Need a new home West Yorkshire

Post by Pauline » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello everyone. Not to sound over dramatic, but it is with a very heavy heart I am doing this advert. I have gone from having four and a half acres of land to a quarter of an acre (though divorce) I brought my pigs and other animals with me, but I did not fully appreciate the poor quality of the land here... It is August, and they are STILL on hayledge....
The pigs are all 7 years old. All very friendly. I lie on the floor with them in the summer months, and they fall asleep in your arms, snoring away!!
Under NO circumstances WHATSOEVER are they to go for slaughter... I would like them to go on permanent LOAN to their new home. If for any reason circumstances changed, it would have to be agreeable that they are to return to me (I will pay for this)
I am willing to contribute £100 per year for their upkeep, for as long as the pigs live (prob another 7 years or so) I would like to be able to visit them, once per year, just to know they are ok.
They are fantastic pets, with huge personalities, and deserve to be treated with love and respect....
I have struggled on for a year, trying to make do, but it is very difficult...If you think you could help, please feel free to call me on 0750 1774000

THEY NEED AT LEAST HALF AN ACRE - ONE ACRE OF QUALITY LAND TO GRAZE DURING THE SUMMER, AND FOOD SUPPLEMENTS (PIG NUTS) AND HAYLEDGE DURING WINTER MONTHS