Reg Sow - QUICK SALE NEEDED!!

Post by misslux » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 pm

*FOR SALE*

BRAMBLES AWAKINO VI

Ginger & Black, no piris
3 years old
Good feet/legs
Short snout
Had her first litter last Oct, had a good healthy litter of mixed colours. Very good mum, did them all very well!
For sale as keeping some piglets, and lack of grazing!
Although we live on a farm, i am limited to pig paddocks so she must go! Currently in a stable, where she is extremely happy!! But will happily live out 24/7 too.
Open to offers, unfortunatley if no takers, she will have to be sausaged which is a great shame as she would make an ideal pet or breeding sow!
Photos/veiwing on request
PM for more deatils, or email misslux@live.co.uk
or phone 07528492338 (leave message and ill get to you if no answer)

wendy scu

Post by wendy scu » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 pm

seems very harsh to sausage her at only 3 years old after just one litter if she did you so well. why not sell the youngsters and keep her?

misslux

Post by misslux » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I have sold majority of youngsters, but strugging to sell them all, and would like to keep some anyway as i do have favourites. I also have another 3yr old sow, who is my favourite and the decision had to be made to get rid of one, so unfortunatley this one (Anna) was the unlucky one.

I really dont want to sausage her, but with grazing running low and lack of space, means i need to try and find her a new home soon.

I am open to offers, as would definatley prefer her to go to a new home! Sausage is definatley the last resort!

I dont no about everyone else, but are others struggling to sell?? I have this one for sale and piglets, and have had very little response in recent weeks.

wendy scu

Post by wendy scu » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

yes, i think the market is dead at the moment.
i usually have a waiting list for piglets but at present am just ticking over, selling the odd one or two. i haven't put any of my sows back in pig this time. just have one to farrow in the autumn