Two KK's going free

Dean

Two KK's going free

Post by Dean » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 am

'We are looking for a new home for our two 2 year old kunekune litter sisters who have never been apart. They are birth notified and pedigree registered and answer to the names of Bubble (Black and white with a small amount of ginger round the snout) and Squeak (Tri coloured with 2 piri piri) They would come with their ark and whatever food and straw we had at the time. They would need to be collected from Haslemere on the Surrey/Sussex border. Whilst we are in no hurry to rehome them Crying or Very sad they do need to find a new family as their enclosure has not recovered from the weather and they are constantly in mud. They are very good natured and will do anything for a banana or carrot. They were recently seen by the vet who said they were in good condition. If you are interested and would like a photo or more details please leave me a message and I will get back to you.'

I can put you in touch with the above if interested?
Dean

Darrell

Two KKs going free

Post by Darrell » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi Dean,we are in East Sussex and would love to give a good home to Bubble and Squeak.We have thirty acres of grass,new fencing ready for kunekunes and we would be able to transport them in our livestock trailer.We can be contacted via e-mail Fluffy@bonfire.fslife.co.uk for our home phone number.

Dean

Post by Dean » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:16 pm

OK Darrel, I have given your message to the owners.
Good luck
Dean