Registered kunekune Pigs for Sale - Open to Offers

CathB

Registered kunekune Pigs for Sale - Open to Offers

Post by CathB » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm

I've decided to reduce my kunekune herd and have 4 pigs needing new homes. Any offers considered. A good home is more important than price. Also unlimited help and advice offered with these pigs.

I have 1 gorgeous B/W 10 month old entire boar who's been running with a mostly black gilt (12m) for the past 2 months. She could be in pig, but since the field they've been kept in is not visable from my yard and I've noticed no action, you'd have to just wait and see. No reason why this pair should not breed though.

Above: Alfie (boar) and Lulu (gilt)

Above: Alfie (boar) saying something interesting :-)

Alfie is out of STRAWLEY ANDREW I and CAIRNS TRISH I. Lulu was 1 yrs old in December and is out of MOUNTS BAY TUTAKI VIII and CLARA KEREOPA II.

I also have 2 more gilts for sale, they are related to the above boar so have been kept in a separate paddock. Grace is 1yrs old in March and is litter sister to Alfie above and Dusty is 1yrs old on the 29th January and is out of STRAWLEY ANDREW I and MOUNTS BAY SALLY II.

These are gorgeous looking pigs and are of the small type. I will try to get some pictures of Grace and Dusty later. Please pm for further info.

Thanks, Cath.

debbiepougher

Your pigs for sale

Post by debbiepougher » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 am

Hi Cath
I think we have been in touch before but I know you had a lot on your plate and I seem to remember your Dad was not very well.
I would be interest in your breeding pair Alfie and Lulu how much do you want for them.
I am looking for a small boar for my little Mimi. She is only about 18" high so would like a small boar.
:D
Debbie

alison stephen

Post by alison stephen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 am

i love their curly coats!

gladmanfrance

Still for sale?

Post by gladmanfrance » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello
Tried to private message you but not sure if if went!!
Could you please advise if the pair are still available
Regards
Tony

CathB

Pigs now found new homes

Post by CathB » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Just to let you know that all my pigs for sale have now found new homes.

Thanks very much for all your interest.

Cath