Boar For Sale (Or Castrate and Gilt)

CathB

Boar For Sale (Or Castrate and Gilt)

Post by CathB » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:30 am

Hi,

I've got a gorgeous boar needing a new home. He is too closely related to all but one of my girls for me to keep him but before I do the dastardly deed I thought I?d offer him entire first since he's such a lovely lad.

Alfie was born March 2008, he's B/W, and I feel has lovely conformation.
He doesn't have piri but his litter sister, who I bought with him, does. His Sire is Stawley Andrew I and Dam is Cairns Trish I. If you want a breeding pair I do have one gilt I can sell him with. Or if you want pets i can go ahead and get him castrated.

Can you insert photo's on these posts? If so I can put up a couple of pictures of him.

I'm located in Abergavenny, South Wales but can help with delivery if wanted.

Thanks Cath

Tom Evans

Post by Tom Evans » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm

are they registered and we may be interested in the gilt too we would be interested in photos please email me
thanks

CathB

Post by CathB » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:10 pm

Yes they're all registered.

debbiepougher

Re: Boar For Sale (Or Castrate and Gilt)

Post by debbiepougher » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Hi There I am looking to for a breeding pair or another gilt. I live in the east yorkshire are so I would assume that we are a bit far away.
Debbie

CathB

Breeding pair

Post by CathB » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi, yes i still have a breeding pair available. The boar (Alfie) is 9 months old and the gilt (Lulu) is 11 months, though both are still quite small and look similar in size. They will be ready to breed very soon, if not now. Alfie is gorgeous and I did buy him to keep but later realised he shares the same grandfather with all my girls, apart from Lulu. Lulu is also a good looking lovely natured pig and I'm only parting with her to keep Alfie company.

I'm concerned with finding them a good home so would be prepared to meet half way if that would help.