Two young friendly castrates available

Tim McLoughlin

Two young friendly castrates available

Post by Tim McLoughlin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Two very friendly smaller kunekune pigs are now available. Both are registered with the BKKPS and have been wormed regularly. One is 11 months and is brown, black and white and the other is black who is 2.
A CPH number is needed and I would prefer them to go together but will separate them to a home which already has pigs. These would make ideal family pets or companion pigs due to their ease of management.They are well used to children, goats and dogs.
Any help and support is freely given and I may be able to help with transportation.

Barbara Carr

Re: Two young friendly castrates available

Post by Barbara Carr » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Dear Tim,
Are your two pigs still available, and if so what price are they, and where are you living?
Regards,

Tim McLoughlin

Post by Tim McLoughlin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the question. Yes they're are still available, we're in Buckinghamshire, in betweeen Amersham and High Wycombe. I can help with transport if this helps, I am not really out to make money for the pigs but would like them to go to a a happy home as they're a nice little pair.

Let me know if that is of any difference, the pigs will be going to visit West Sussex for the Smallholders Show in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks again,

Tim

Barbara Carr

Post by Barbara Carr » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:40 am

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have decided against keeping pigs as I live in an urban area, and when I did some research, I realised that regulations are very stringent about pigs in particular.
I do hope you get a good home for your pair of boys,

Regards,
Barbara Carr