wanted: kunekune pig to join our family

p1nkster

wanted: kunekune pig to join our family

Post by p1nkster » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:37 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a reputable dealer/breeder in my area of Worcestershire. I am looking for a kunekune pig to join our family. I would however stress that I must insist on viewing the parents and previuos blood lines as I really dont want to end up with a huge pig. we are looking for pet/meat ( please dont be offended). I feel that in this day in age happy animals = happy meat and I feel that to be connected with what we eat we must practice this. If anybody can help then please get back in touch

I have a holding number etc as I have two pygmy goats already ( plus chickens and 2 collies!!!)

Lynn Hunter

Post by Lynn Hunter » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:36 pm

I live at Birstmorton Malvern Worcestershire and have to gilts born May 07
Registered,vacinated and wormed looking for new homes. Both parents can be seen. Te Whangi x Awakino. black/ginger and black. ? 150.00 each.

nick butler

Post by nick butler » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi there we are having a litter of piglets end of January both parents can be seen we are located in Gloucestershire cheers Nik 07787 163 185

p1nkster

thankyou

Post by p1nkster » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Thank you Nick and Lyn. I cant take anyone up on their offer as good as they are at the moe as we have just taken on ( given) a female Toggenburg who camped outside our garden for a week or so til eventually we gave in ! Long story, basically she was kept to allow the hounds to get use to her , naturally she was petrified :shock: and didnt move from the bottom of our garden for a week with no shelter or proper food. The huntsman very kindly said we could have her and she has been with us for 2 days now, happy as larry.

Thank you anyway :D