A good home wanted for my Annie and Mozzie

EdwardBarnes

A good home wanted for my Annie and Mozzie

Post by EdwardBarnes » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Dear Members of BKKPS,

I have been looking after two pigs since they were little piglets for the past 8 years. They have always been so nice and make for a good laugh - also they have been very convenient in eating the dandelion and ground elder weeds that have been a pain in our garden! Our horses while not the best of friends when we first got the pigs, now absolutely adore them and they spend a lot of time together so the pigs would have no problem integrating with other animals - always curious to make new friends whether that be our cats or our dogs. They are both registered with BKKPS and are pedigree sows. Sadly I am starting at University at the end of September and moving away from home and as both of my parents are fully-employed, they won't have the time to look after the pigs. I am happy for my pigs to be given away for free to a good home to live out the rest of their lives happy and content with food and belly rubs! Their ark if wanted can be given away for free too. I live in Worcestershire and can bring the pigs to you. My email is eddiebarnes1@hotmail.co.uk so either drop me a message on here or email me. Even if you are not interested yourself, if you could help me find someone who might be or spread the word, I would be most grateful.

Kinds regards,

Ed

machal

Re: A good home wanted for my Annie and Mozzie

Post by machal » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi Ed, I sent you an email last night as we may be able to help. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send again.