WANTED KUNEKUNE PIG/PIGLETS north Yorkshire

Jtate

WANTED KUNEKUNE PIG/PIGLETS north Yorkshire

Post by Jtate » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Wanted 1 or 2 kunekune piglets or pigs. Would prefer to rehome them but don't, mind buying them either. Live near Malton, North Yorkshire . Thankn you

Tammy

Re: WANTED KUNEKUNE PIG/PIGLETS north Yorkshire

Post by Tammy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:26 am

Hi,

Just seen your post - you may already have found some pigs. If not we still a few rescued pigs/piglets looking for forever homes. We are willing to transport them wherever a suitable home is offered.

Pearlatglendale

Post by Pearlatglendale » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 pm

Are you still looking?

Vjs67

Post by Vjs67 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Hi
Did you find your pigs?
I have a lovely pig which we rescued from a housing estate where she was being beaten but sadly we are not kitten out for her. She is 3 yr old. Not a massive pig but I think she is lonely and in need of a proper piggy life. Free

EdwardBarnes

Post by EdwardBarnes » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:22 pm

If you are still looking for two pigs, I am willing to give away two female pigs for a good home for free and along with a pig ark for free too. Have had them for eight years since 2008 and they are so friendly, making friends with our horses and once decided they were entitled to walk into our house and I can give more information if you are interested. Both registered with the society and sadly have to give them away as I am heading off to University in September.

Yours sincerely,

Ed