A friend for my pig :)

hannahmarie

A friend for my pig :)

Post by hannahmarie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:02 pm

I recently rescued two female kunekune pigs who were estimated to be around four years old although this is something I will never really be sure of. It was clear that they had both been poorly looked after and despite doing the best that I could, and despite the fact they were showing no signs of illness, one died of a fit last week. Flora now has no one to cuddle up to at night and I wouldn't feel right just buying young pigs to put in there with her. If anyone has any similar aged kunekunes needing a loving home I will happily rehome/pay for them :). She lives in a big stable area and is rotated on about two acres so there is plenty of room for some others. Many thanks :). Oh and I am in the Wiltshire area.

garethmorgans

Re: A friend for my pig :)

Post by garethmorgans » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Hannah I have a 5 year old castrated boar Ben whose twin sadly died in August. I have recently divorced and am unable to look after him now and hope you are able to consider rehoming him :)

garethmorgans

Post by garethmorgans » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Hannah sorry forgot to say I live near Cardiff and bought them from Pig Paradise at Chittern so it would be fantastic if Ben could return to Wiltshire. You would not have to pay for him but if you could collect that would be fab

Di

Post by Di » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Just wondering if you have found a friend for your pig? I am sending this on behalf of a friend who is looking to rehome her two gilts (primroseflora). She is having problems logging into her computer at the moment and asked if I would send you her phone number. Jude's landline is 01935 863778 and her mobile is 07940571324. The 2 girls were 1 yr old in October so just right if you wanted to breed or as she says really friendly as pets. I have bred kunekunes for about 8 years (not now as me and my pigs are too old!) but said I would try and help Jude. We are near Yeovil. Hope you can help her out.

Di

Primroseflora

Post by Primroseflora » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi
I am responding to your advert. I have 2 ladies which I am looking to re home. I love them dearly but have had change of circumstances and now need them to go to a new loving home.
Oddly enough they are called primrose and flora. If you are interested please let me know im in Somerset.
Kind regards
Jude