For Sale: kunekune Piglets (Sth Lincs)

Amanda R

For Sale: kunekune Piglets (Sth Lincs)

Post by Amanda R » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:25 am

We have one black castrated boar and two ginger/black stripey gilts still available. The boar and one of the gilts are now old enough to leave. The other gilt is available at the end of December. See Roulstone on the Litters page for details. Thanks

Amanda R

Post by Amanda R » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:33 pm

Just one black/ginger gilt left now - hurrah!

Amanda R

Post by Amanda R » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 am

To think I said Hurrah! All enquiries about the last gilt go along the lines of I'm looking for a pig - yes we have one left - only one, oh, we had hoped for a choice, we'll get back to you!

wendy scu

Post by wendy scu » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:31 pm

i never sell them on their own unless they are going to join other pigs, it would be best (and easier for you) if you can find another breeder locally who has a piglet you could pair her up with,

Amanda R

Post by Amanda R » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:55 pm

We have been worried, but the majority of the enquiries we have had have been from people who already have KK's and want more (but want a choice!).

There aren't a lot of breeders around us - the closest is about 60 miles away, where we hired our boar from. I might e-mail her and mention your suggestion, in case she has any single piglets to try and sell on. My husband's other idea is to keep her up for sale until she's a year old and then if she isn't gone, try the other option...! (gulp!)