kunekune piglets for sale yorkshire

tickle pink

kunekune piglets for sale yorkshire

Post by tickle pink » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Registered piglets for sale 9 weeks old Ginger and tri coloured gilts with piri piris and two ginger castrates ready to go to lovely homes. All wormed
Kereopa/Ru lines

Private message for pictures

gareth

Post by gareth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi there

I have been frantically trying to locate a kunekune piglet for a present for xmas. Admittedly not a professional, i have been researching how to keep pigs and registered on a course prior to making the plunge. However, i did notice that you breed/sell the little blighters and i wondered if we could meet for a chat to see if you could help me with the situation?

I believe i have enough land, space, time to devote to the wee porker, and i know the girlfriend will undoubtedly spoil it, not to the extent of obesity hopefully! (just a joke)

If you think you could help me, either in providing me with a piglet, the cost of one, or even some general advice, i would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks

Gareth Butterfield

melgalvis@yahoo.co.uk

Di

Piglets

Post by Di » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Gareth

One very important thing you should bear in mind is that pigs should not be kept on their own. They are sociable animals and do need the company of another pig or two.

Di

gareth

Post by gareth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey Di

Thanks for the post; like i said, as a novice i have been researching but appreciate that they prefer to be in two's - i think in the pm i had bracketed the (s) as a cautionary approach.

Anyway, would you be able to help me out with this matter at all?

thanks

g

wendy scu

Post by wendy scu » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Hi
is that Gareth Blevins?
just wondered if you had got in touch with Dean if its you?
cheers
Wendy

gareth

Post by gareth » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:04 am

No i'm gareth butterfield i'm afraid di

however, would dean be able to help me do you think? if so, would you be able to provide contact details?....

gareth

Post by gareth » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:04 am

sorry wendy, not di - my mishtook! apologies