BKKPS AGM

Announcements for Regional Meetings. Or ask if you are looking for people close by.
wendy scu

BKKPS AGM

Post by wendy scu » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:55 pm

I am awaiting details of the forthcoming AGM from Dean and will then post them here for anyone who would like to come,
we are expecting to have it on the 2nd Nov in the same central location as last year - Inkberrow - but i will confirm this,

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:43 am

Yes confirmed Sunday Nov 2nd meet at 12.30hrs, lunch 13.00hrs and AGM at 14.00hrs.

The Bulls Head
High St
Inkberrow
Worcester
Worcestershire, WR7 4DY

Lunch menu will be available later.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:25 am

Lunch Menu

Please find below menu for the AGM.
If you are going to attend and would like to eat, would you please email me or PM me your selection to ensure that they have selection available.

To Start?.

Soup of the day (please ask for today?s choice) ?4.75

Salad of rockette, walnut and roasted beetroot with croutons and balsamic reduction ?5.25

Traditional white bait with homemade tartar sauce, brown bread and butter ?5.35

For Your Main Course?.

Homemade beer battered cod, chunky chips, minted mushy peas and tartar sauce ?10.50

Pan roasted chicken breast on Mediterranean roasted vegetables served with kumara crisps and a braised tomato and basil sauce ?10.85

Slow roasted tomatoes and Mediterranean vegetables tart-tatin and rockette and parmesan salad ?10.25

Gammon, chunky chips and peas and carrots ?9.95

Roast English ribeye of beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding & rich gravy ?11.25

Roast leg of lamb flavoured with rosemary, roast potatoes & rich gravy ?10.75

Desserts?.

Homemade sticky toffee pudding cream, movenpick vanilla ice-cream or custard ?5.75

Movenpick ice-cream chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ?1.50 (per ball)

Or luxury sorbets lemon, orange, blackcurrant and mango ?4.75

Raspberry creme brulee with sugar curls ?5.65

Cheese platter: a selection of quality cheeses with celery, apple, grapes and biscuits ?6.25