Allergic to fungi?

General discussions on health, disease, conditions etc
Post Reply
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 pm
Location: Newent

Allergic to fungi?

Post by PollyRichard » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm

We had a bit of a scare with our young gilt who had swollen eyelids and a spectacular swollen backend like a baboon! Thankfully all is well. It seemed to be an allergic reaction. Our field is full of low growing brown toadstools/mushrooms at the moment. I found a few which seemed to have been chewed and spat out. We don't know if it was this for certain. Anyone else come across this? We've got them enclosed in a small patch we can keep and eye on at the moment. Any tips for getting rid of fungi?
Richard and Polly

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest