Allergic to fungi?

General discussions on health, disease, conditions etc
Post Reply
PollyRichard
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 pm
Location: Newent

Allergic to fungi?

Post by PollyRichard » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm

We had a bit of a scare with our young gilt who had swollen eyelids and a spectacular swollen backend like a baboon! Thankfully all is well. It seemed to be an allergic reaction. Our field is full of low growing brown toadstools/mushrooms at the moment. I found a few which seemed to have been chewed and spat out. We don't know if it was this for certain. Anyone else come across this? We've got them enclosed in a small patch we can keep and eye on at the moment. Any tips for getting rid of fungi?
Cheers
Richard and Polly

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest