We had a bit of a scare with our young gilt who had swollen eyelids and a spectacular swollen backend like a baboon! Thankfully all is well. It seemed to be an allergic reaction. Our field is full of low growing brown toadstools/mushrooms at the moment. I found a few which seemed to have been chewed and spat out. We don't know if it was this for certain. Anyone else come across this? We've got them enclosed in a small patch we can keep and eye on at the moment. Any tips for getting rid of fungi?
Richard and Polly
General discussions on health, disease, conditions etc
1 post • Page 1 of 1