poorly kunekune

General discussions on health, disease, conditions etc
kate

poorly kunekune

Post by kate » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 pm

I have a male kunekune called wilbur who is a pet he is 6years old but very poorly he wont eat or drink unless i syrined the water to him and hand feed the food he wont get up to stand unless you force him then he will walk fine ive had the vet out every other day for 10days now and they are not sure what it is but ???arthrics in back leg, he has had atotal of 6 injections being antibiotics and painkillers and now on a 10 day course of powdered bute if no better after that the vet thinks thats it for him and i really dont want this as he is more like a family member than a pet please if any one can help with treatment advice it really will be greatly recieved. When he does get up he walks fine no limp and will let you touch his legs fine there is no swelling or not hot to touch he has no temperture either the children are really upset seeing him like this as are we so if anyone knows how we can get him back to his normal self please get in touch :cry:

simon

Re: poorly kunekune

Post by simon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 am

Hi
I know this post was a few weeks ago, but did it all work out well or do you still need help?

wendy scu

Post by wendy scu » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 pm

it didn't work out sadly :(

bubblespig

Post by bubblespig » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:19 am

Awww so sorry to hear that xx