register papers

General chat about kunekune pigs
vera666

register papers

Post by vera666 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 pm

hi was just wondering would anyone know how long does it take to get back your registry papers for your pure bred kunekune pigglits?i have been waiting over 3 months now,does it normally take this long?thanks

The Rushbury Pig

Re: register papers

Post by The Rushbury Pig » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi there,

Firstly can I check if you mean papers for birth notification or the pedigree registration of specific piglets?

For birth notification you won't receive papers.

For pedigree registration did you send the forms into David Lacon the registrar? You usually get the ear tag and pedigree certificate in a week to 10 days.

If you did, it is possible that they are waiting for you to collect them from the post office. For some reason a number of the envelopes David posted have not had the postage paid on them.I have had a couple of people tell me they had to collect them and I also had to collect mine and pay postage too because of this.

If you email me with your details on the email address below I can check it out for you if that helps
Cheerio for now, Sam Jones :-)

BKKPS Chairperson
Email : samjonesbkkps@aol.com
Tel: 0845 489 5863, leaving a message for the secretary who will forward to me.

vera666

Post by vera666 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:13 pm

hi thanks for the reply.sorry didnt explain myself clearly i am waiting to receive papers of the breeder that i bought the pig of.i have been waiting 3 months for them now.i got talking to them last night they said they receive the register papers but they said the information was incomplete and send back by letter to england (we live in ireland) to get the rest of the information.i asked about the ear tag and they did not receive that either.im wondering is this anyways normal?thanks for all the advice.

The Rushbury Pig

Post by The Rushbury Pig » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm

No, that sounds odd, and not at all the way it is usually done!! The registration docs and tags are usually sent direct to the new owner and would have been complete! I have never known David get it wrong! Did you buy the pigs from England and take them across to Ireland??

If you email me details of the pigs(whatever you know) and the breeders name I can track them down on The BKKPS herdbook and see if they have indeed been registered.

BKKPS Chairperson

vera666

Post by vera666 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm

hi just sent you an email,please let me know if you receive it,thanks

The Rushbury Pig

Post by The Rushbury Pig » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm

hi there,

got your email, will look into this tomorrow as out at the moment and doing this via mobile, hopefully I can help.

BKKPS Chairperson

vera666

Post by vera666 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 pm

hi sent you an email there,hope it helps :D